Wednesday 20 July 2011

Hump Day Humour

DISCLAIMER-THIS IS NOT THE REAL ME



For those that read regularly you may have seen my Love Story/Starbucks spoof on Hump Day Humour.  If not then head on over here.  Todays Hump Day Humour is recycled.  This was an online audition I had to do circa 2008, for an online dating comedy series.  I can't recall who the writer was or the production company comes to think of it.  I got shortlisted for the part but wasn't successful unfortunately.  Looking back, I don't love it but it is ridiculous and worthy of some laughs, even if it is at my expense.

Meet Melissa, excited, hyper-active, ridiculous, bunny boiler Melissa and her online video tape with which she hopes to reel in a future beau.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
UA-23892727-2