Tuesday 3 August 2010

A Peach Tulle Dream

Friday night I tweeted profusely about the fabulous peach tulle dress I had purchased for my "Best Bitches" Birthday Party.  Therefore I thought it only right to blog about it, as if any dress is worth blogging about, it is most definitely this one.

After trawling through store after store I was unable to find exactly what I was looking for, which was actually a bright green concoction similar to something I'd seen Lauren Conrad wear in an old Hills.  Just when I was ready to throw in the towel I stumbled across this girly number in Zara's.  It was nothing like what I was looking for and yet every stylish solution to my problem.

I flirted with the idea of leaving this dreamy dress behind but after I tried it on, that inevitably became mission impossible.  I loved the cut as it made me feel slim and curvy in all the right places.  The bodice sucked in my upper half without stopping me from breathing and the full ballerina-esque skirt gave me a great shape without making me feel bad for all that cheese and toast I ate last week.  All in all it was a peach tulle dream! I teamed the dress with a pair of grey Zara bandage stilletto's circa October 2009 and zero jewellery as the outfit already said it all.
Me and Kel Smells at Lea Lea Poos Birthday

Teamed with a blazer this outfit is most definitely versatile enough to make it from Summer to Winter and can be purchased for just £49.99 from Zara's.

2 comments:

  1. That dress is SO cute. I have a wedding in October to go to...that may be a perfect dress for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and girly! I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
UA-23892727-2