Monday 6 August 2012

The Scent of Departure

Bond No.9, if you haven't previously been introduced, is such a funky and quirky scent-sational idea!  They are also sensationally expensive and as much as I personally adore the fact that each perfume is tailored to a different area of New York City there is no way that my intern wage can cover the cost currently.


If you've been a reader for some time you know that I'm a fan of the high-end meets eccentric and Bond No.9 fulfills both categories.  If you've got the funds then I wholeheartedly point you in their direction here

If, like me, you are currently a little financially challenged, read poor, then perhaps just as fun and at just a fraction of the price you should consider The Scent of Departure.  Pay homage to your favourite city, whether it be Tokyo, Dubai, or my personal preferences London or New York.  

The Scent of Departure is a unique slant to your dressing table, an awesome gift idea for someone on their travels and a dedication of commitment to your city.  


I personally prefer the fragrance of New York but my patriotism is forcing my hand in the London direction.

Available at Urban Outfitters for $45 or Harvey Nichols for £35

*Images from www.bondno9.com and www.urbanoutfitters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
UA-23892727-2