Friday 3 August 2012

Make Your Own Havaianas

There's not a Summer that goes by without someone squealing in delight over their latest Havaianas purchase.  Honestly, I don't own any but I always imagined some day I would and I think that day may arrive sooner than expected.

After getting stuck in the E of the LOVE sign on 6th Ave, another story entirely, some friends and I breezed past Bloomingdales to be greeted by their window display informing us we can "Design our own Havaianas" in store.  *insert squeal here*

The interactive shopping experience isn't limited to NYC though.  Turns out you can shop your perfect pair of flip flops online too.  Fancy yourself as the next Diane Von Furstenburg, Sarah Burton, Stella McCartney?  Well here's your chance to put your creative skills to practise.



Step 1

Step 2


Step 3


Step 4


Here's some we made earlier...


If I was to meander over to "proceed to checkout", these would set me back $45.  More expensive than a $3 Old Navy pair of flip flops but infinitely more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
UA-23892727-2