Thursday 10 January 2013

What Do You Desire?

Somebody shared this on Facebook this evening and the first thing I did when I got in from work was watch it.  It really moved me and when I say moved, I mean I sat alone in my living room and cried a bit.  Which would be the second time I've done that today.  The first was quietly in the kitchen at work.  Sudden realisation of how much I adore living in New York City and how much I don't want life to be dull when I go back to the UK, hit me somewhere in between grabbing a cup and pouring the milk in my tea.

What do I desire?

This question is in the forefront of my mind and so many others, that like me, have been living and working in NYC for a year, soon to be propelled back into our former lives.  What do we want this experience to create for us in our next?

But this question is not only on our minds, it's probably on yours too.  After all, it is January. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
UA-23892727-2