Monday 29 October 2012

Holly at Halloween

For those of you based on the East Coast of the US, you'll probably agree that Halloween is most likely over for us now, courtesy of Mother Nature.  However, if you're anywhere else in the World and still searching for a costume idea, then I thought I'd share my iconic New York costume concept, that I actually stole from fellow blogger Jacqueline of Je Ne Sais Quoi.

Being the unconventional Holly Golightly in Breakfast at Tiffany's

You Will Need:

A white, oversized, men's shirt.

Zara £29.99
A Breakfast at Tiffany-esque sleep mask.  I purchased the below from Le Petite Coquette for $37 in New York City, but you can also find some fun other versions on etsy.



An old fashioned cigarette holder from any fancy dress store.  I paid a dollar for mine.

You could really do with some blue tassel earrings also, to act as her tassel ear plugs but I was unable to locate any.

Here I am sporting this look on Saturday night.


For further Holly Golightly inspiration take a peek at this great scene...


Happy Halloween everyone!  And for my East Coast counterparts - keep safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
UA-23892727-2